You can focus on what you do best, and let me take care of the rest!
When you started your own business, you likely didn’t intend to be spending so much time just trying to maintain your books, along with trying to figure out if you are even doing it correctly. It can be stressful trying to keep track of what returns are due, and when. After all, you specialize in your business, not in accounting. Accuracy and timeliness means you’ll save money on taxes and interest, and avoid costly penalties. The best way to ensure both your business and your books are on point? Hire a professional. Believe it or not, paying someone else to keep you on track will SAVE you money. You can’t afford NOT to have one!
With TZ Money Management & Bookkeeping Services, you can rest assured knowing your books are in good hands. I have over 15 years of experience in finance, and my number one goal is to save you as much money as possible, while still ensuring you remain compliant with all federal and provincial legislation.
My services include the following:
- Bookkeeping (ranging from bi-weekly to annually)
- Bank/Credit Card reconciliation
- Year-end financial statements
- Invoicing/Accounts Receivable
- Bill Payments/Accounts Payable
- Payroll services (includes processing ROEs, preparing T4s/T5018s, prepare monthly/quarterly payroll remittance reports)
- HST Preparation/Filing
- WSIB Preparation/Filing
- Business T1 Tax Returns
- Personal Tax Returns
- Co-ordinate with your CPA for corporate tax returns
- Advisory Services (coming soon!)
Live outside of Peterborough and Kawartha Lakes? No problem! Today’s technology allows us to do business from the comfort of your computer. As long as you have access to email and a smart phone, I can take care of the rest.
Contact me to see how I can help your business!